Favourite Characters - Rei Ryugazaki (Free!)
R.I.P. MSN, the only messenger that allowed me to send a giant unavoidable popup of a pig shaking his ass to funky techno music to my conversational partner if they were ignoring me
My God, this is wonderful.
WHO THE FUCK VOTED BILL NYE OFF DANCING WITH THE STARS???? HE INVENTED SCIENCE WHAT DO U THINK YOURE DOIGN
he left because he got injured..
WHO THE FUCK HURT BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
He tore his own ligaments whilst dancing.
WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED BILL NYE TO DO THIS TO HIMSELF
REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches
I got Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.
Maybe I cracked the egg too fast.
I got Isabelle from animal crossing :o
I got Rogue Titan gettin’ krunk. I was not disappointed.
OH MY GOD I GOD EREN IN TITAN FORM TWERKING
aHHHHH THIS IS WHAT I GOT IM sO HAPPY
AWWWWWW I GOT MADOKA YAY
phasers’ slightly-used tablet giveaway
- Wacom Bamboo with original components & some original packaging
used a handful of times but I’d rather it go to someone who can spend more time with it!Rules:
- you don’t have to follow me but it’d be cool if you did
- like & reblog as many times as you wish
- no giveaway blogs please!
- I will ship within Canada and the continental United States
- your inbox must be open & I will need a non-P.O. Box address!
- winner has 48 hours to respond
giveaway ends July 23rd
Time for the giveaway I promised! So. Hetalia stationaries! There will be two winners who will get a notebook, a set of four bookmarks, two pencils, and two erasers (click images to enlarge) picked at random each.
- Reblog away but please don’t clog other people’s dashboards.
- Likes count too.
- You don’t need to be following me to join.
- For more information on these stationeries click here: eraser, bookmark, pencil, notebook.
- Ends 29th July 2014, 3pm GMT.
- I’ll be messaging the two winners at midnight Tokyo time so please have your ask box open.
- The winners will have only 24 hours to reply before I look for another winner.
- I ship internationally so you’re going to have to be comfortable with giving me your full name and home address.
- Yes, you may participate even if you’re 10, as long as your parents know about this.
- These stationeries can be bought at any Animate stores in Japan.
I’m not sure how well this giveaway is going to go but do feel free to send me a message if you’re unsure about anything.
5.What’s your favorite thing to draw?
My favorite thing to draw would be people who are veryyyyy important and close to me. Which is why I draw often my love ones xD! And characters that I reallly love UwU ( but you already knew that) !
6.What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
Characters that I have no idea who they are…I never know how to ”position” them or I just have a huge art block cause I’m afraid I would draw them wayyy too out of character
10.Are you confident about your art?
To be honest….not that much x”D BUT I do appreciate and like my art more than before. I find that I have improve a LOT and it’s noticeable which I like! And I don’t cringe when I look at it two days later! xD
23.Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
If drawing real person is considered original art than I guess yes? But I only submit most of those on facebook or I keep them for myself (or those included). But I don’t draw much of original character and way more fanart on the internet…SO I guess overall it would be a tie?
25.Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
I need to draw with music. It feels weird to draw in complete silence.
Anyway no matter what I do, I’m always listening to something cause it feels akward when everything is silence… xD
And that’s it!! thannnkk you for the asks! >3<
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a deviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc.)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc.).
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?